Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Funny poser and copycat

Natalie has become really really fun to play with. You can ask her to do things (like "pose" and smile for photos) and she also loves to copy everything we do. Check her out below:

Natalie in one of her poses. I taught her to put a hand on her head when I say "pose!". This is taking it one step further!


Natalie is practicing to become a model! Here is her "catalogue" smile with a little wave.


Here is her serious look.


Later, Natalie starts to copy my expressions.

Here is Natalie sticking her tongue out while copying me.


Natalie copying my "yelling" face. She's a lot more ferocious than me!


My pouty face.


This is not a face. This is Natalie's natural state.


1 comment:

Carol said...

OMG I love those poses!!!! HAHAHAHA... they're great! Natalie is the next supermodel. :)