Thursday, August 21, 2008

The cutest ever

Natalie is the cutest little baby girl ever. I'm not biased. Seriously.

Natalie hanging with me last night.


She was in a very cheerful mood.


She eagerly smiles back when I stick my head out from behind the camera to smile at her.


Natalie is very ticklish and has the cutest little giggle. I like to chase her with two index fingers.


Tee hee.


Time to try and calm down. It's bed time soon.


What, no more playing?


I stand up and Natalie wonders "What's going on?"



If we're finished playing, can you pick me up now? I do feel a little sleepy and when I'm tired you know what happens...


I get very grumpy real fast!!


Hey, where are you going? Pick me up right NOW!!!


Poor baby. Natalie says, "I'm mad at you. How could you?"

No comments: