Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What happened?

Something happened today during breakfast. It was like a nuclear bomb or something. Maybe Natalie can explain it best...

Natalie says: Mommy has been letting me feed myself lately, but only finger foods like cookies and fruit. Here I am innocently eating a papaya after breakfast.


But during breakfast, for some reason mommy threw her hands in the air and said, "Ok, ok, you can grab the spoon, but I'm not wasting any more tissues on you!" and then she stopped wiping my mouth and hands, even after I waved my arms in the air and got bokchoy and sweet potatoes on my fingers.


I can't help it that I like to rub my face and pull my hair.


Now that breakfast is finished, I'm really enjoying my papaya, but my hair and face feel kinda funny.



Kinda of sticky.


I'm sorry... am I a mess?


Ugh, what the heck is THAT?

No comments: